Our pricing and rates are published ensuring clarity and transparency in everything we do.
You’ll find that our rates are easy to understand and there are several options to fit your needs and budget. At UN Cloud IT, we believe you should be in control of your Zoho and IT support budget, so we offer three pricing plans: Monthly Service Plans (MSPs), Pre-Purchased Blocks of Time, and Onsite Rates.
- Monthly Service Plans (MSPs) are best fitted for long-term projects requiring a fixed budget for 6 or 12 months. All MSPs are based upon “unmetered” hours, meaning we track activities but do not bill on an hourly basis.
- Pre-Purchased Blocks of Time are best for one-time projects, DIY support or ongoing maintenance support. Our blocks have tiered discounts to help you save even more. The larger the block, the larger the discount. Our blocks of time option puts you in control of how much to purchase at once, and you never have to worry about the time expiring, as blocks of time never expire.
- Onsite Rates are best fitted for site analysis, white boarding business process flows and larger training classes.
We offer onsite rates based on a weekday, weekend, or holiday pricing tier.
Don’t hesitate to reach out to us to learn more about our rates and learn how to select the best option for your company’s needs.
Introducing Our New Monthly Service Plans
All Plans include UN-Metered Hours and Zero Hourly Billing.
Provided by 60 + Global Experts in their Field and Managed Locally by a Team of 1-3 Project Managers.
UN Cloud IT Base MSPSetup Fee and Monthly Subscription for
- All 40 + Zoho Apps Support. – UN-Metered Hours for all Implementations, Migrations, Security, Training and Support. Or Substitute one of the other MSP’s as the base and choose additional Add On’s
Requires UN Cloud IT Base MSP 3rd Party Integrations MSPSetup Fee and Monthly Subscription for
- For Each 3rd Party Integration to each Zoho app. Includes Process Design/Mapping, Build, Testing, Automation and Live Monitoring of all Transactions. Includes Advanced Reporting/BI for each Application connected. Requires UN Cloud IT Base MSP.
As Add On Zoho Custom Functions / Creator Apps MSPSetup Fee and Monthly Subscription for
- Up to 5 Custom Functions within Zoho Apps or For Each Custom Zoho Creator Application. Or Choose as UN Cloud IT Base MSP.
As Add On Digital Marketing MSPSetup Fee and Monthly Subscription for
- SEO, SEM, Content Creation, Website Development, Email/Social Media Campaigns, IN/OUT Call Center and More… Or Choose as UN Cloud IT Base MSP.
Ask About our Bundled Service Discounts.
Remote Blocks of Time
For Small or One Time Projects or DIY Support.
We keep it simple and flexible by allowing you to buy blocks of time.
Simply choose a block that meets your needs and budget.
1 Hour FreeBlock Size
Save : Free
- 1 Hour Free Demo / Needs Discussion
4 Hour BlockBlock Size
- Quick Support / How To’s / System Review
8 Hour BlockBlock Size
- Coaching / Basic Setup/ Training / Process Analysis
40 Hour BlockBlock Size
- Custom Setup, Workflow, Reports, Support & Best Practices (Full Implementation)
The larger the block of time, the larger the discount!
Purchase a block of time and use it for initial setup, support, training, customizations, reporting, etc. whenever you need.
A block of time never runs out. It can be used today or next year.
When a block of time is used/completed, an activity report will be provided annotating the time and activities spent. You can then simply buy another block of time. (Daily, weekly or monthly activity reports delivered as requested)
To get started, simply request a block of time, then we send an invoice for the block of time. Once payment is made via PayPal or major credit card, we call to begin the initial steps and request the required information/resources/schedules we need to begin.
Terms and Conditions
UN Cloud IT is a River Technologies, Inc. Marketing Division, and all payments are made to River Technologies, Inc.
Pre-purchased blocks of time are non-refundable and valid until used.
A block of time is not a “fixed price” guarantee of any project completion.
If a scope of work is submitted by the customer, UN Cloud IT will submit our “best effort” estimate of hours required to complete said tasks, followed by our activity report detailing how the time was spent.
If a fixed price is required, UN Cloud IT may bill an hourly rate for discovery and analysis to derive the formal “statement of work” required for the fixed cost proposal and price.
UN Cloud IT reserves the right to change our rate structure without notice based upon business/market costs.
*Pre-approved specialty or third-party rates for custom coding, APIs, HTML, CSS, Java scripting, database programming, data migration, graphic art, web content writing, marketing, SEO/SEM may apply depending on the scope of work defined, requested or required for pre-purchased blocks of time.
**Does not include software license/subscription costs. These are priced and billed separately. With web based subscription “cloud-based” software, the subscriptions are managed by the customer directly with the software provider using their own credit card. UN Cloud IT will provide pricing and needs analysis for the customer to help keep software costs to a minimum. The terms and conditions, billing and invoicing of the software provider are directly between the customer and the software provider. All performance and data security elements are solely between your company and the software provider. UN Cloud IT will not be held accountable or responsible for the performance, security or terms and conditions provided by the software provider.