There are plenty of different email applications to choose from for your business, but if you want an email option that has all the features you need, built right into your inbox, take a close look at the Zoho Mail and collaboration options. Zoho Mail promotes easy and effective online collaboration amongst your employees, but it also gives you the control you need. You can create custom domain-based email addresses for everyone in your company, as well as creating departments and groups as needed to keep it all organized. Even the control panel is accessible in the mobile version of Zoho Mail.
To really leverage the full potential of the Zoho Mail and collaboration tools, it is important to know about all the features you can use:
- Inbox tools: Zoho Mail has many tools built right into your inbox, including a calendar, task lists, notes and bookmarks.
- Collaboration tools: Make sure everyone has the tools they need to work effectively together, including announcements, the ability to assign tasks, setting up events, sharing notes and scheduling messages.
- Stream option: We have all gotten lost in the confusion of forwarding and replying to emails before. The stream option is a powerful way to use Zoho Mail and collaboration options to reduce confusion and enhance productivity. You can like, comment and share from the stream, as well as maintaining a clear stream of conversation.
- Other tools: These include filters, advanced search, an out of office response, signatures and more.
- Management tools: Maintain control with custom policies, audit logs and turning on 2-factor identification.
For an array of tools that promote easy and effective online collaboration, Zoho Mail has you covered.